Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Keeping Claire Happy

Claire was lying in her pack-n-play while my mom was making dinner one evening and I was laying in bed recovering from surgery (Nov 16).  Claire was having her evening fussy time and Addison wanted to make her feel better so she went and got her storybook and read to her and handed her foam pieces. 

My mom is not great with a camera and doesn't think to take pictures very often.  She spent three weeks in our home during the time Claire was born and then another 2 months from election day to just past New Years.  She helped take care of our kids while I was on bedrest, when I had surgery in November, and then when I spent 6 days in the hospital in December.  I did a lot of recovering and laid in bed quite a bit and I started to feel like my mom was raising Claire more than I was.  I'm finally feeling better and I am glad that my mom snapped these pictures to record some of the things I missed. 

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I was just thinking about you tonight and pulled up your blog! It is so fun to read about you and your cute little girls!