Monday, February 2, 2009

Finances...

We had our home inspection today and it passes with a 9.5 out of 10! It just needs some elbow grease, a plumber and a lot of TLC. If you know a good plumber don't hesitate to send me the info.
Then the mechanic called to say he would like $540 to fix my car - that must be the blessing of paying off your car - it is my philosophy that you either pay the bank monthly or the mechanic quarterly...YUCK! The truth is we have the best mechanic and we know that he would not over-charge us nor recommend work that isn't really needed. I would say, when you are driving down the freeway and all your gauges flat line and you can't even get your gas to go and you just decelerate even though you used to be going 75 in the fast lane that you might have to pay for something. Then, less than 5 seconds later everything comes back on, and I'm sailing away...So he can have a slice of our bank account this month too... :(

No comments: