Thursday, December 16, 2010

4 Months

The day I turned 4 months I had to go to the doctor and get shots. My mom thought we should take my monthly picture the next day and it would be close enough but my dad really wanted it done on the actual day. So after getting home late from the doctor, holding me 'cause I was fussy from my shots and then getting ready for bed I was done. I didn't want to have my picture taken. But, my dad wouldn't be swayed. I tried to tell him how I felt...
But then he stuck that fun plastic thing in my mouth. I forgot how fussy I was and was reminded how much I love that clear plastic air-filled yummy thing. So I decided it would be easier to comply and just get it over with.
And then I realized that I actually love the camera. My mom's been using it almost everyday since I was born and I have become accustomed to the bright light that shines and the incessant requests for me to smile or do something else for her. I kind of like it...I think.
So I caved. The doctor told me that I'm getting skinny. My parents kind of wondered who he was talking about...but I am slimming down...I moved from the 90th percentile into the 75th. I weigh 14 pounds 11 ounces and am 25 inches long. In case you've forgotten, I'm still as cute as ever!

No comments: