Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Ornament

My parents bought me an ornament every year growing up and it's a tradition I wanted to carry on with Addison. My mom chose to buy an angel every year but Oliver wants to buy Addison something for her to remember her year by instead of a specific type each year. So we started the tradition for Addison this season (with just a little drama and negotiating to accompany it).
She was more interested in watching the camera than in watching the momentous event of hanging her first ornament. :)
Here is her first ornament.
For reminiscing sake...here is the first ornament I received.


Merry Christmas, we hope you all enjoy your family traditions and make new ones each year.

3 comments:

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

What a cool tradition. I'm also loving all the photos of her you are posting

Kandis Mortensen said...

what a great tradition! We buy ornaments at places we visit each year for our tree... CUTE HAIRCUT! Can't wait to see you in January!

Deidre said...

Is it just me or did she grow an insane amount?!?! She does not look like the same baby from a few posts ago. What a darling tradition. I feel like Brad and I STILL have not quite tweaked all the traditions from our families to be our own. I think it takes a long time to figure out what works best for a new family.