Friday, June 24, 2011

Don't Help Me

The stage of life titled "Don't Help Me" has begun for the little miss. This is probably a phase she will enjoy and push against for the rest of her life...I know I still do.

Currently, it is all centered around feeding. She has decided she isn't interested in being spoon fed, she can do it all herself. I am not in love with this messy food stage so much - but I'm sure there is plenty for her to learn and so I just keep changing her clothes, wiping her face, and being content that she is never totally clean (maybe not content but resigned for sure).


where'd the peaches go?



Usually more food ends up in her lap, on her face, in her hair and on the floor than in her mouth - but she sure isn't starving so it's probably okay. Like all phases...this one too will pass and then I'll probably miss it.

For now, we'll continue to be resigned.

No comments: