Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Laundry Help

Addison knows how much we love folding and putting laundry away. I'm going to venture a guess that we aren't the only people who wear our whites out of the dryer for several days before putting them away. Or sometimes - as horrifying as this is to admit - we just start the cycle all over with wash, dry, wear :)

After nap I was working on cleaning our bathrooms and Addison was playing in her room. She was so happy to be playing away and I was amazed that I got almost 15 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning time. When I went to check on her, she was in the laundry room helping encourage us to put away our laundry!
What I cropped out of every photo is the mountain of laundry piled up on the counter waiting to be folded and put away. These whites may or may not have been added to the mountain!

I'll admit, I love all the counter space in my laundry room.

No comments: