Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly's Holiday Cards

I love Shutterfly.

It's easy to use and affordable. Their prints are cheaper than Costco and great quality. You can also pre-pay and load your account with money and then choose cheaper print options. If you're going to be printing pictures anyway then this is a great choice!

One of the best things about Shutterfly is that they have sales and discounts often and it has allowed us to print lots of pictures that would otherwise be waiting on our external hard drive.

We're using Shutterfly this year to make our Christmas cards. Their site is easy to use and even easier to navigate. They have plenty of options for templates or I can upload my own if I get around to being photoshop crafty :) I love that I don't have to leave my warm cozy house and go work at a photo kiosk - I just do everything in my pjs from bed and then wait for the mailman to deliver my creation - it's AWESOME!

Here's the site I'll be using: Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Did you get your free 50 cards? LOL! I totally did the same thing! And I really do like Shutterfly! =)