Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bum Genius

Addison received her first shipment of cloth diapering supplies in the mail today! Mom is ecstatic and dad is a little apprehensive...we are switching to mostly cloth for several reasons which if you really care about I am happy to share, but for now we thought you might like to see our baby model in her first cloth diaper.
Pretty stylish huh? We ordered several varieties, brands, styles and sizes on some great sales. I can't wait to see which we like the best!

6 comments:

p.e. said...

My little sister has had cloth diapers for all three of her children. She loves them. . . Aunt Shannie does not. When I baby sit, I want to get rid of the poo, not be washing it while several other children create mayhem in the house.

jo said...

treehugger

Kandis Mortensen said...

I'd love to hear more about these sales on Monday (I want to get some for my emergency storage and if they are affordable, I'm in!)

Kandis Mortensen said...

I'd like to hear more about these sales on Monday (I want to get some for my emergency storage...)

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I love a little cloth diapered bum. :)

Leah Stone said...

Totally awesome. You will have to tell me what you think about them. I am kind of on the fence. Sometimes I think it would be nice to just huck that stinky crap (no pun intended) into the trash and then I think of the landfills and the recycling issue and then I like to think that I would help save the planet by using cloth diapers too. My family will have a hay day with me if I do that. Ha they already call me a hippie.