Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Night Before the Wedding

My aunt Emily chose pink and gray as her wedding colors. My mom bought several different dresses to match the color scheme and when Emily came to visit over MLK weekend picked my dress. My mom returned all the other dresses and hung my dress for the wedding in the closet.

The night before the wedding arrived (Feb 17) and my parents realized that I had never tried on the dress to make sure it fit. Here's me giving it a try and luckily it fit perfectly! I'm going to wear it for Easter too!
My mom took part of the day off work and we went up to my grandparents house for a family dinner the night before the big day. I had a lot of fun meeting Emily's family and playing with my Uncle Taylor who I don't get to see very often. I went to sleep at grandma's while everyone visited and then I played with grandma for just a few minutes before it was time to go home. I love playing at my grandma's house...she has fun toys and everyone loves to hold me and play with me.

No comments: