Thursday, December 1, 2011

Everybody Poops

and sometimes it happens at work...

Do women at your work hide in the stall and refuse to exit until the bathroom clears of anyone else after they've done their business?

I just find it comical.

Do you really think I care that you just pooped? Do you think I don't know (I can smell you know)? And do you think I don't recognize your shoes? We work at an engineering firm for heaven sakes - there are maybe 11 women who work on our floor and I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

So exit the stall with your head held high. Be proud. Everyone does it and no one cares.

And just to make it more awkward for you I'm going to stand at the sink, wash my hands five times, reapply lotion which I just washed off again, and watch you with your toes aligned to the stall door ready to exit giggling that you will wait and wait and wait until I make my exit.

Maybe you should sit back down because it's going to be awhile.

It just makes my day :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

You're so funny! I'm one of those who wait until the room clears to even begin my business...TMI? Just sayin...
See you tonight!

The Wilsons said...

I guess gone are the days of the one person bathrooms huh? Do some of the men still, ahem, go home to do their business?

You know we've been back to UT a couple times and it never works out that we have enough time for a trek back that way, and in a way I'm glad that Horrocks has not changed in my brain!