Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Eve Traditions

After celebrating Christmas Eve with Aunt Kel we went back to my mom's house for dinner with my mom and my sister's family. We then opened two family gifts.
Addison helped unwrap the family box of Christmas PJs...we wrapped them all together since we were traveling for Christmas and her dad wasn't going to fight her about who got to open the gift.
Then cousin Kyle helped unwrap the Christmas book we got this year.
After changing for bed, Nana read Addison her new story.
Which she loved...Twas The Night Before Christmas seemed like a good first Christmas book for Addison.
She actually had a very "bookie" Christmas which is wonderful! She got books from aunts, uncles, grandparents, parents and friends - we are so excited for the expanded shelves we now have to choose from (by we I mean me and Oliver, the ones that were reading the same 5 books over and over and OVER - so thanks everyone)!

No comments: