Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Months

It was time for my 5 month photo shoot today. I am getting so active, expressive, responsive and fun. Time is passing so quickly, so say my parents, but I am loving every minute of life!
One of my newest skills is that I grab everything.
And everything I grab goes straight to my mouth.
Sometimes my grip isn't the best and I accidentally let go.
But I have learned how to make my hands work and I can usually manage to get things back to my mouth.
I was so tired after chewing on paper and all the photos that I decided to just lay on my boppy and stare stoically at my dad. Can you believe how long I'm getting? I'd say maybe I'll be tall - but neither of my parents are so it's not that likely.
I now weigh 15 pounds 6 ounces and am 25 inches long. Not only do I love to put everything in my mouth but I have found my feet and they are fascinating. I grab them and hold them and stare at how they wiggle and move. Life is so interesting all around me and I am so curious about everything that is going on.
In fact, my curiosity sometimes gets the better of me and I get distracted when I eat. But I'm a pretty good eater...still loving milk but also enjoying rice cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, squash, prunes, applesauce, peas and apple juice. I'm trying new things every day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the whole house is now cleaned up (minus the mess in my bedroom) from top to bottom, sugar cookie ingredients layed out on the counter top for the Sunday date night, candles a glow and I'm taking my Sunday peek at the blogs. So cute. The last one is my favorite! Thanks for stopping by and sharing. Here's to a great week.

Jolene said...

Five months already! It goes by so quickly! It seems like you just had this little cutie pie and now look at her--growing up!

The Crane's said...

that outfit is so cute! I love the colors! I can't believe how big she's getting!