Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Give Back by Buying Pink

This October, by making simple everyday purchases at Sam's Club, you can help support breast cancer education and research. Sam's Club stores began featuring exclusive pink packaging on September 19th on some of your favorite participating General Mills products in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Oliver and I had a chance to go and check out some of the products that Sam's Club is offering in support of breast cancer awareness as well as check out Sam's Club itself. We are fairly committed to a different big box store but were pleasantly surprised by several things.

- Sam's Club is not crowded (I went once at lunchtime and another time first thing Saturday morning)
- They sell one gallon of milk at a time
- They open earlier than other box stores
- AND they have crushed ice in their fountain machines :) Just sayin'

They're offering several general mills products in pink packaging as well as some yoplait goodness. I personally loved specially-marked General Mills Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies. YUM!!

Anyway - if you want to head over to Sam's Club and support cancer awareness that would be awesome. And I would love to support one of you in your endeavor. So enter now to win a $25 Sam's Club gift card.

All you have to do is post a comment telling me which of their favorite General Mills products are you most excited to see featured in the Pink Promotion at Sam´s Club?

For a second entry tell me your favorite Addison blog story and leave a second comment.

I'll use random.org to select a winner on Monday, October 17th. Good luck!

Disclosure: The information and gift card(s) have been provided by Sam´s Club and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE me some Sam's Club any day of the week...mmmm...their pesto is amazing!!!

I'm totally pumped that their yoplait has gone pink because seriously...my kiddos love their daily yogurts.

Unknown said...

Favorite Addison story, eh? There are quite a few, but right off the top of my head I would have to say watching her play out in the garden in her footy jammies...it's nice knowing there are other mothers out there who let their kiddos get dirty! Just like me...

Angela said...

Sam's Club is big here in the south! :) I love going there for all of their goodies in bulk, and for the free trials on Saturdays. It's nice having Yoplait going pink! I think more things should go pink for the month of October or well, for any and every month.

And Addison as a cheerleader is PRECIOUS!! She is growing up so much!