Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lawn Mowing Season Again

It's that time of year again when the lawn mowing begins.  I hate this part of the year - well I actually only hate that the lawn mowing eats into an hour of our Saturday.  You might be thinking, why don't you just mow a different day, well Oliver likes to do it and he likes it done a certain way.  While I am quite capable at pushing a lawn mower, Oliver would prefer that I not and so it gets done every Saturday.
We tried to see if Addison still enjoyed mowing with her dad (remember the first time).  It didn't go quite as well as last time but I'm excited to see if she likes it better when we get our hiking backpack because she is getting just a little big for the Baby Bjorn. 

Yay for Spring and planting and gardening and outside fun - boo for repetitive lawn mowing.  Can't it just do itself? 

No comments: