Thursday, April 28, 2011

Playin' the Drum

A friend of ours was getting rid of a bag of toys.  I agreed to come and pick them all up and take what I wanted and then deliver the rest to the DI.  It was a great trade-off and Addison got some wonderful new toys to play with.  She loves this drum that says each alphabet letter in succession as she bangs on it.  I like that we have new noise making toys to rotate through so I don't have to listen to the same one everyday!
Our neighbors son was trying to borrow some Micky ears to wear to Girls Pref and so I acted as middle man and tried to borrow some from another friend and help out my neighbor.  They weren't exactly the ears we had in mind - but Addison liked wearing them anyway.
Needless to say - our neighbor made some out of a baseball hat and plates :)

No comments: